Girlington Primary School is a two form entry inner city school with an Additional Resource Centre (ARC) for Deaf and Hearing Impaired pupils and a 40/40 place nursery.
1. To provide a learning environment focused on high achievement for all pupils.
2. To help the pupils to develop sensitivity towards and respect for the cultural and spiritual experience of themselves and others.
3. To ensure pupils, staff, parents and the wider community work in partnership towards school improvement.
4. To provide and maintain an environment which ensures teachers can teach and pupils can learn.
5. To ensure pupils and staff work within an environment where their emotional health and well being needs are met.
At Girlington Primary the children are happy, well behaved, competent, confident, numerate and literate life long learners who are socially and emotionally secure.