Free School Meals and School Clothing Allowance – Are you entitled?
Check your eligibility below.
Are you in receipt of any of the following benefits?
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you have answered YES to the above and would like school to check your eligibility, then please complete the form below;
Alternatively you could also apply direct to Bradford Council see link below;
Free School Uniform
Families that are eligible for a free school uniform will be issued a voucher. This voucher entitles you to purchase goods to a value of £30.00 and can be used at the schools chosen supplier:
The Uniform Shop
50-52, Darley St
Bradford BD1 3HN
Tel: 01274 736300
For more information click on the link below:
Free milk is provided for children who are on Free School Meals to children in Reception, Years 1 & 2.