School is re-opening Breakfast Club from Wednesday 2nd September 2020. Please note the following information:
- Due to COVID 19 and for recording purposes, parents MUST book a place for their child to attend Breakfast Club.
- Cost for one week is £1.50 / 30p per day.
- Payment to be made online via ‘Parent Pay’. NO CASH ACCEPTED
- Opening times 8:15am - 8:40am.
- School will be providing breakfast for those children that require it.
- School will only be providing breakfast. Football, dodgeball, ICT and other activities during this time will not be running.
- Breakfast club will take place in the Main Hall and Small Hall.
Entrance for all pupils from the main entrance or from the main hall side door (Kensington Street)
If you would like your child to attend, please complete the form below.
If you have any questions regarding breakfast club please contact the school office on 01274 493543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org