Girlington Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD8 9NR

01274 493 543

01274 543 874

office@girlingtonprimary.co.uk

Leave us a message!

Tell us what you think about the work and how you are getting on.

Guestbook

Please feel free to sign our guestbook and leave a comment...

Comments (10)
Show Comments
Noorun-nisa sultana(less than a month ago)

hiya everyone hope u all ok. I have been bizzy doing my home work.i really miss my school friends and teacher's. I hope u all are staying safe at home.

Hafsah saber(less than a month ago)

I am going to climb a from the dotam to the top.

Hoor-ul-Aain(less than a month ago)

Hi everyone. I want you to know that I’m doing great and everything is perfectly fine! Also quarantine is not really fun because I miss my best friends and making sculptures. P.S stay safe from Covid-19

Mrs Simpson(about a month ago)

Hi everyone, I hope your are all ok? It looks like you have all been very busy at home. Your Artwork, Maths and Stories are great! I hope you have all been doing your daily PE activities. Take Care Everyone

Aysha Rameez(about a month ago)

As you know I have been getting on fine but I also cant find the video for maths . For now I will miss it out.

Mrs Wright(about a month ago)

Hello everyone from Year 3 and 4 I am missing you all very much, and I hope you and your families are staying safe. I have been very busy sewing face masks for my family and friends, and doing some knitting for patients at the BRI. For those of you that ask me often about my six rabbits, they are fine and enjoying the sunshine and especially me being home to give them some treats. I know it’s difficult not seeing you friends and teachers and even the daily routine of school has stopped for now. But remember this will pass and we can all get on with our learning and having fun. X X

Aysha Rameez(about a month ago)

Hi I have been playing with my five siblings and went to gi stay at my grandma. I Hope u have a good day and please STAY AT HOME!!♡♡♡♡♡

Eliza shah(about a month ago)

Hi I have been playing with my pet cat and with my eldest sister

Mumina Bibi(about a month ago)

Hi Miss Goldthorp, Three things I have learnt about this week are: * I have learnt that mount kilamanjaro grows coffee beans and bananas. * I have learnt that the Red Mountain is 1,185m tall and has 98 bird species that live on it as well some bobcats, deers and other animals. * For my maths I have learnt how to count up in 25's and the lines of symmetry on a triangle.

Mumina Bibi(about a month ago)

I have done my work and can I have another learning pack.