If you are home because you are isolating and you are well enough, here are some things that we would like you to do every day:
- Practise your times tables by using the times table learning worksheet that is in your book bag.
- Spend some time playing Times Table Rock Stars. Improve your soundcheck score.
- Read your reading practice book. Read it again and again until you understand it completely.
- Read your class library book.
- Read books that you have at home.
- Practise your spellings using The Spelling Shed.
- Practise your spellings using this week's fast spelling sheet if you have it.
- Do at least one maths activity from Oak Academy.
- Do at least one English activity from Oak Academy.
- Think about the topics we have been learning about this year. Find and do an activity on Oak Academy or Purple Mash that has something to do with a topic we are learning about, or do some other research or learning of your own.
Keeping a routine
- Get up and go to bed at the same time each day.
- Get dressed every day.
- Have regular meal times.
- Turn off any electronic devices, including the television, at least an hour before bedtime.