25 March 2021 (by girlington)
• Are you a parent/carer of a child or young person who lives in Bradford?
• Are you worried about the effects of the pandemic on the mental health or emotional wellbeing of your child?• Are you worried about the effects of the pandemic on the mental health or emotional wellbeing of your child?
• Would you like to hear from the Educational Psychology Team what you can do to support your child, and where else you can access support?
Bradford Education Psychology Team are offering FREE workshops for parents and carers, via the Mental Health Champions project, which is commissioned and funded by the Clinical Commissioning Groups in Bradford.
Parents and carers are eligible if the child/young person (up to age 18) in their care lives in the Bradford area.
Please note that these events are group sessions, intended to offer information and training for parents/carers, but we are not able to offer any individual advice via this forum.
The dates of the next round of sessions are:
- Monday 12th April 9.30-11am or
- Wednesday 14th April 9.30-11am or
- Monday 19th April 9.30-11am or
- Wednesday 21st April 9.30-11am
*Sessions may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not met, and any parents/carers
booked on to sessions that are cancelled will be offered an alternative.
The topic for these sessions is on supporting children and young people to remain positive during the pandemic.
To register interest or book a session, please contact Charlotte McLaughlin on 07816 089217 (before 12 noon please) or email email@example.com
Parents/carers are welcome to book directly but we would also accept registrations of interest on behalf of parents/carers from MH Champions in school, and other staff members. Once interest has been registered, log in details and password will be sent.
Due to ongoing coronavirus situation, we are holding our events this term online, via WebEx. You will need internet access in order to log in to WebEx, but you do not need to download any software or register a WebEx account.
For further information, please contact MHChampions@bradford.gov.uk
*All sessions are for parents and carers only, not school staff or professionals unless they are attending in their capacity as parents of a young person living in Bradford.